This workshop is geared toward parents with children but all are welcome. Minor children do not have the legal capacity to inherit. With a personalized trust, parents decide when their children receive their inheritance – at specified ages, for specified reasons, and with specified limitations.
- Learn how a customized guardianship nomination can provide potential guardians with a roadmap to your vision for your children’s future.
Learn why everyone over the age of eighteen needs an advance health care directive and a durable power of attorney.
- Learn how to control the circumstances in which your children receive their inheritance
- Learn the difference between a will and a trust
- Learn how to create an estate with life insurance
- Learn about what happens when someone dies without an estate plan
Space is limited, register today.
DATE AND TIME
Wed, May 30, 2018
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Olive This Olive That
304 Vicksburg St.
San Francisco, CA 94114